New to board

If you're a newbie, say hi here.

Moderator: The PBMW Forum Team

New to board

Postby Bimmer » Thu Jun 14, 2001 11:14 am

Hi Guys , My Name is Jon and I'm happy to have had the oppertunity to find this site as I've become board of all the USA sites. I live just south of Boston ,Massachusetts.USA. I know lots of cool usa sites and have been an avid bmw builder for years. My E-Mail is : Bimmer9938@aol.com

Born In Germany , Driven in USA!!!
Bimmer

Postby n/a117 » Sun Jul 01, 2001 8:13 am

Hi Jon, I am also new to this site and am somewhat disappointed at the lack of people contributing. I also post on PerformanceVWmag.com and they are much more lively, covering all topics and most of the guys are very helpful and funny... but that goes with what I have seen as the ownership profile of the Golf... which I own...
but my company has seen fit to give me a 525i for free and so I am also looking for good websites for info etc... none... but thats what I expected from the BMW ownership profile... mostly assholes, reps and company men with a few good guys thrown in... shame, feckin great cars !!!
n/a117

Postby n/a117 » Mon Jul 09, 2001 10:52 pm

well sorry chaps and chapesses but the lack of replies just proves what I was saying above... you havent even got the backbone to defend yourselves....
well I love my beemer but I will not bother trying to talk about it to fellow owners or trying to post stuff about it...
goodbye..
n/a117

Return to Newbies